The new model range of Epson 3 LCD laser phosphor projector offers all advantages of a laser phosphor light source and combines it with Epson 3 LCD technology. During the two day seminar participants will learn the basic knowledge they need for operating, installing and controlling this new and innovative device platform for rental & staging, events and fixed installations.
- Basics RGB laser, laser phosphor, laser hybrid projection
- Product outline, features, operation, installation
- Epson VA6 D10 panel technology
- Safety regulations, IEC guidelines
- Blending, warping, Projector Management Software
- Network control
- Basic maintenance, troubleshooting
Event technicians, planners
The participants need to have basic knowledge of modern projector technologies.
The participants will be able to organise, install and operate Epson projectors for events and assist in image optimization. The integration in presentation systems and processes will also be acquired. Errors can be described and localised.
The participants will be certified as a Epson Specialist for 3LCD Laser Phosphor projectors.
Anika Lauth, LANG
Forms of teaching
Theoretical introduction with real life exercises.
8. – 9. August 2018 from 9 am – 4 pm – LANG ACADEMY, Schlosserstraße 6, 51789 Lindlar, Germany